LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bivay Kumar (professor)     31 May 2015

Cheating by gf

I have a bought that my gf cheat on my back side . N when ever m trying to talk about this she start shouting in front of me n said no m not cheating on you m seriously love u n all that . Plz tell me what to do . M emotionally confused . There is a war between my heart n my brain .I m going in very depression.actually i was physical relationship to her.when i told her about our relationship she said no mater and ye sabhi ke sath hota. actually my brain working is approximately stopping.what can i do..give the suggestion .plzzzzzzzzzz

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     31 May 2015

go for meditation and yoga class.get relieved from your depression.then you can think clearily.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     31 May 2015

The word by UR GF" YE SABHIKE SATH HOTA HAI" would have given U a clear indication of her approach towards U.(MANY PEOPLE LIVE UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT " KAL KYA HOGA KISKO PATHA ABHI JINDAGI KA LELO MAZAA"Hence better forget the entire episode and lead a new life forgetting her.The Almighty has given us a beautiful world to live in, its left to us to turn it into a land of thorns or roses.

Amol Kende (No)     01 June 2015

ok some times agree with sainath but dont forget 1) what ever any think you puchase for her is it on your names or her name

2) check her relations of her with any body else if yes the caught her on the spot at that time she will be answerless

3) yes you can forget her and her behaviour with you through meditation but its lesson to you every body have one sweet girl in her life which is wife dot west your love and affection which is right of your wife with other girls who just use your relations and feelings

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register