Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarang Maduskar (lead)     28 May 2015

Correction in index 2

Hi,

I  just had deal of resale flat in Pune ( PCMC area). Up till now we have completed Final Deed with the owner / registration in sub registrar office.

Now Due to software issue @ Registrar office ( as told by the data operator  personal from PCMC)  the Sequence in the in the buyers name has changed.

Actually on Sale deed my  name is first and my wife name  is second. While on Index II my wife  name is first and my name is second. Ideally my Name should be the 1st one and my wife name should be 2nd. On Index II is appearing in the other way round.

Can you please let me know whether I will face any issue while selling this flat.

What is alternative way out to solve this problem?

I request you all to provide me your valuable opinion / suggestion to tackle situation.

Regards,
Sarang

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 May 2015

In my opinion, sequence is not so important.

The requirement of society for a copy of Index 2 is normal.All societies are expected to maintain a file on each flat with details of ownership,mortgage,family details,nomination etc.
You should give a copy of index 2 to society office for their record.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     05 August 2016

First name and sceond name on index II don't have any effect in future transfer of property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register