Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hushangabadkar S (NA)     22 May 2015

Query related to filing criminal ans civil case.

Hello Sir, I want to file a criminal case. Could you please tell me what are receipts provided by court when case is filed under criminal? Thank you, Shyam

Learning

5 Replies

bsrao   22 May 2015

Whats the purpose?

saravanan s (legal advisor)     22 May 2015

you just need to file an fir in the police station if its a cognizable offence or else if its a non cognizable offence then you need file the case directly in the magistrate court

Jeetender Gupta (Advocate)     23 May 2015

Pls provide more details wrt alleged crime

jitendra (partner)     23 May 2015

Gift:

My father is giving gift of agricultural land out of Pune Municipal Corporation Limits but coming under the limits of Zillah Parishad. The value of the land as per ready recknor is of 6.52 Crors. As per Government Notification, the stamp duty for gift deed is ready reduced Rs. 200/-, if the gift is made by the direct blood relation. While issuing the said notification there is no clarity regarding the property situated within the limits of Zillah Parishad 1 percent stamp duty on the property situated within the limits of Zillah Parishad U/s. 158 of Maharshtra Zillah Parishad and Panchayat Samiti Act, 1961. 

In view of the above whether a 1 % stamp duty is leviable or not. Please advise me in this respect. 

Hushangabadkar S (NA)     25 May 2015

Thank sir for reply, In my case I had filed FIR and there was no action more than two months. My case is fraud related, person and one girl shown me false confidence that girl will marry me and taken some money from me. As amount is around 5lakh I want to file case. Also I wish to kmow if I file this criminal case then can I get any document which I can keep with me. This document will be important when I need to change advocate. Thank you, Shyam

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register