LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     05 March 2008

EXECUTION PETITION

HI I AM ABHIJEET PARIKH I HAVE NEWLY JOINT THESE FORUM I AM DOIN MY LLB FROM MUMBAI

I REQUIRE "EXECUTION PETITION" TITLED DOCUMENT FOR MY PRACTICALS IN MY COLLEGE I WOULD BE OBLIGE FOR UR RESPONSE AS I URGENTLY REQUIRE IT

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Learning

4 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     06 March 2008

To know about Execution Petition and the proceedings relating to it, you need to read order 21 of the CPC, which will give you a clear picture

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     10 March 2008

thanks sir

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     10 March 2008

I REQUIRE THE DRAFT PETITION IF ANY MEMBERS HAVE IT PLS KINDLY MAIL ME

mastanrao.bhogadi (advocate)     07 April 2008

IN THE COURT OF THE -------------------------------- E.P.No. /2008 In o.s/op/ /20008 Between: … D.H.Rs. AND … J.D.Rs./Respondents APPLICATION FOR EXECUTION OF DECREE (OR.21 R.11 (2) OF ACT. V OF 1980) 1. No. of suit . 2. Names of parties Name of the Decree holder Name of J.D.Rs. 3. Date of decree 4. Whether any appeal has been preferred from the decree. : 5. Whether any, and (if any) what, payment or other adjustment of the matter in controversy has been made between the parties subsequently to the Decree. 6. Whether any, and (if any) what, previous applications, have been made for execution of the decree, the dates of such applications and their results. 6. Whether the decree has been transferred to and O.D.H. 7. The amount with interest (if any) due upon the decree or other relief granted thereby, together with particulars of any cross decree. Whether passed before or after the date of decree sought to be executed. : Rs. 8.The amount of costs (if any) awarded 9. The name of the person against whom Execution of decree is sought. 10. The mode in which the assistance of the Court is required. ADVOCATE FOR D.H.R. D.H.R. I do hereby declare the facts stated above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, belief and information. station Dt: D.H.R.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register