Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kumar (individual)     12 May 2015

Conspiracy by police

Hi There..!

I am another victim of 498A, 504, 506,315,323 & 3/4 DP act. My case has generated from Gaziabad Mahila Thana which is fully spurious and made in mahila thana at its very ease. And then a Story of Harrasment started. Although there were 6 members who had been weaved in it. but because it's totally false. I got succeeded in freeing 3 member of my family and my parents got permanent stay from the high court allahabad as stating in order "the allegations levelled against them found wholly vague". Now there is only I who have to present before the court of law. The following things I have been fearing of.

1. I have submitted a clearification letter about my innocence para wise up to the dgp Up, and ssp gzb and to court also. but police in the chrge sheet jotted only that accused refused for bayan said to give in court.

2. I have gethered to many proofs and this is the time of charge framing can these be countable in court at this stage.

3. as her father is demanding 30 lakhs rs. for case settlement is it possible after the matter in court cognizance.

4. I wish to request to court to indroduce the income tax investigation is it possible.

5.The police has removed the witness from the chargesheet as those witness were in favor of me, is it worthful to get the detail of doing so through RTI at this stage.

6.Is there any importance of that clearification letter which I had been submitted to the SSP gzb at earlier stage with proof.

7. I red about a precedent that if one thing or more the accused get succes in prooving them false then the whole case is liable to be quashed.

8. At one moment I surrendered in front of court then the magistrate sent me to the jail for 5 days without getting me present in front of him. was there could be any possibility of manipulation.

9. Is it possible as in case of 315, that the court order to police to register a FIR against her father?

10 Is it worthful to apply for Divorce at this stage.

please provide me guidance as lot of things are entangeled due to various lawers.

Thanking you.

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     12 May 2015

Sir,

Focus at the time of charge framing, RTI is fine but who will be made prosecution witness or not is a sole discreation of the police and how can you say that police has removed witness. Yes those witnesses which are in your favour can be used as a defence witness.

Settlement is fine but if you have a good case contest on merits. 

After the trial gets started quashing is not advisable because the HC generally then suggest for the trial to go on merits and they hesitate in quashing it .

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Adv 

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     12 May 2015

Agree with Mr Kapil Chandna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register