LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

minsal (Jr. Advocate)     05 May 2015

Need guidence

Hi, in a small village of Gujarat we have a piece of land in the name of our father which obtained by the government for making channels of canal. my father has claim the remuneration and the government has grant at certain rate. During the procedures my father is expired and the advocate has asked us to file list of legal heirs called "Pedhi Namu". We have prepared the same and submit before the authority and now our advocate said that we all three sisters and four brothers have to present before the officer to collect the cheque of our share. We three sisters are married and very well settled at our matrimonial house at USA and UK and we do not want any share from the said amount. my query is that without present before the officer can we make any notarized application / declaration / affidavit that we don't want any share from our father's property and our shares should go to our brothers? Can the officer consider our affidavit cum declaration duly notarised? Our advocate said that our presence is necessary and must but we are unable to come. under the circumstance please guide me what to do?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register