Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     04 May 2015

When case will be ex-parte?

below is status of case in family court

1) when it will be compulsary to go to hearing else case will be exprte?

History of Case Hearing

Registration No. Judge Business On Date Hearing Date Purpose of hearing
  Principal Judge, Family Court No. 1 18-10-2014 10-12-2014 STEPS
  Principal Judge, Family Court No. 1 10-12-2014 04-02-2015 RETURN OF NOTICESUMMONS
  Principal Judge, Family Court No. 1 04-02-2015 27-03-2015 RETURN OF NOTICESUMMONS
  Principal Judge, Family Court No. 1 27-03-2015 11-05-2015 RETURN OF NOTICESUMMONS

Learning

7 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 May 2015

After the last hearing, if the petitioner's counsel is requesting the court for taking steps to serve summons through substituted service, the court may permit by suggesting publication in any prominent local newspaper and will post it for next hearing. In that event, if the respondent fails to appear even ater the paper publication, the court may declare the respondent as exparte and exparte evidence will be ordered.

Adv. Mandar Pimpalkhare (Advocate)     05 May 2015

T. Kalaiselvan sir has already answered your querry.  In the next date you have to take necessary steps for service of summon through paper publication or have to file report of delivery of summons if served by Regd. post.  If you have already sent summons through Post, postal ackonwledement or returned envelope with "Refused" as remark by postman, will be useful in getting Ex-parte order in the matter.

sagar jadhav (employee)     05 May 2015

I am reciving party

with all due respect ,plz answer my question pinpointly

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     05 May 2015

If the petitioner or her advocate convince the judge that you are deliberately not receiving the notice and after completion of the alternative methods as stated above by both ld. advocates, the court shall proceed for ex-parte judgement and order accordingly.

Adv. Mandar Pimpalkhare (Advocate)     05 May 2015

"below is status of case in family court

1) when it will be compulsary to go to hearing else case will be exprte?"

It's ok. the question does not clear that you are receiving party.    

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 May 2015

Ther is no use of giving reply to your aquery if you do not want to udnerstand the reply.  It is very clear that if you dont attend the court even after final summons served through newspaper, you will be set exparte.

sagar jadhav (employee)     07 May 2015

I understood sir.till now no newspaper publication.BTW will my wife get ailmony by default if ex parte or she hv to show my income proof

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register