LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay   04 May 2015

marriage complications by wife's female friend

Hi all , I m writing this because of my wife's female friend. I and my wife both are not willing to contacted by her further but she doesn't understand that.for this , I m very fed up and angry with here ..my wife never call her but she can't refuse her call n massages. She 3 year before runaway from hometown with a boy..and call my wife when she arrived in Delhi ..my wife is so kind ..she allowed at our home for stay ..after 6 months ..my mom came to meet me in Delhi .after someday she started irritated by my mom and telling my wife that your mother in law is so irritating how you handle her.and keep telling when I got to know I was bit surprised and angry with her but nothing told to her.I know she is girl and our legal system is only support woman. Finally I asked to leave but she suddenly backfired on me and keep telling you are funds and your mother is aurat ho ker aurato ko khati Hai..I stop mom to say a word to her but she keep telling further ..after a week she gone with her jeeja ji ( banglore) but may be there also some problem created and she runaway from where to Allahabad her hometown. After one year , she runaway from home and came back to me and apologized for all and I look to my wife she keep telling rakh lo bechari kaha jayegi...jab job lag jayegi to chali jayegi pg me..after 30-45 days I asked to leave as she is now doing a job.. But she don't want to go from here..may be but I firmly told to my wife that she has to go ..for WO chli gayi ...after some months later I got to know she fishing my little brother and she is keep coming at my premise ..I was to angry on my brother and told him stay a way from that girl she is not right for you....till now I keep avoiding but she keep coming at my premises after telling my landlord ..she still coming to meet my wife also knowing she doesn't want to talk to her...I m helpless and willing to beat her but I have much responsibility towards my family.. I don't know what to do..is there any way..to avoid this girl..

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

really..did you allow a friend to stay at our house for months (inspite of both of you being in married state) and now asking for advise on how to throw her out..what sort of a obligation d you think you had on her to keep her at your hosue for months? especially she was your wife's frined and not yours..

vijay   05 May 2015

My wife's friend is intolerable with her life style and doings.she is selfish and self-centered. I just want that she maintained distance from us .my wife also not wanted to see her at our place but she can't understand and keep coming at our place for stupid reasons like ..haal chaal puchne and all that ...no one interested to see her at my place.I fed up and afraid if I beat her ...she has advantage of being woman.

vijay   05 May 2015

We help her twice because of she is a girl and old friend of my wife but now she destroying our happy life from her doings. WO bahane se aati jaati rhti Hai ..jab ki koi baat Nhi karna chahta and jab bolo ki humse baat mat karo she said kyun na karun. Ish se hum picha kaise churaye..pls advice...

(Guest)

sir, you just have to MANup and stand your ground here.and get her removed from house.

no level of legal or expert advise from here is going to help out here.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register