Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul (Director)     23 April 2015

Procedure for appeal in session court jaipur against cheque

Dear All,

I recently got a judgement against me in the Magistrate court jaipur for a cheque bounce case.

According to the judgement, I need to pay Rs 5 Lakhs plus one year imprisonment.

Please let me know, How much money I need to deposit in the Session court Jaipur for appeal.

Also, please let me know, If i am willing to pay Rs. 5 lakhs , in that case, can court wave off one year jail imprisonment?

I would be very thankful if anyone can reply to my queries.

Learning

4 Replies

ADVOCATE TRILOK (CRIMINAL family PROPERTY topfreind@gmail.com )     24 April 2015

You can file   appeal  against conviction and you can get bail and exemption of payment till appeal is finally decided.

ADVOCATE TRILOK (CRIMINAL family PROPERTY topfreind@gmail.com )     24 April 2015

Regarding settlement the opponent should agree than it will be allowed even by Sessions court otherwise not.

ashok kumar (Social Worker)     26 April 2015

Dear Sir

U meet me by an appointment. I am at Jaipur only

Recently I was able to get the sentence of conviction reversed in the appeal

I will try to give you detailed counselling after seeing your trial papers

Regarding settlement as rightly said by Trilokji  the opponent should agree than it will be allowed even by Sessions court otherwise not.

Ashok Kumar

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     01 May 2015

Ideally it is right that the compromise / compounding should be agreeable to both the litigating parties....but the order of Hon SC, does not say that.

So if you feel, that the judgement was just and fair and you were really required to give him his dues, then you can move for compounding, discuss with your counsel how to approach session court..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register