LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Advocate dishi (AM LEGAL)     23 April 2015

Permanent and mandatory injuction

as me and my husband got married in 2009,from the second day my mother in law who is step mom of my husband has started mental harassment as i was doing job that time as a manger legal in company ...and their torture was increasing day by day firstly you have to finish house hold work then only you may go to office  otherwise leave the job and do household work and salary will be used in household things and others ...i did whatever she wanted ...just to maintain peace...but during my pregnancy her torture was incredible. She sent me for delivery to my maternal house ...taki koi kharcha na karna padey...after my daughter birth nobody turned up to see neither me nor my daughter except my husband...this was turning point of my life...where in the house i m working like maid and giving my salary they have no respect or love for us this is too much...meanwhile again she has started tantrum ...car laey gayi hai....bachey ko bhi lekar nahi aa rahi hai....now this time my husband was target she has stopped to giving him food....and my father in law who was silent person suddenly stared drama....dekho maine poti ko nahi dekha....now after all this tantrum and dram after 3 months my husband bring us back...after some tiome i got job with 9 lahk package in mnc ....now they have started again with all drama in spite of we r doing household work and giving expenses also...apni bachi ko le kar jana...now my younger sister has supported to me she n my daughter used to stay in car during my 9 hours job but suddenly i realize what the hell i m doing with my baby who is innocent then within 10 days i have left the job....but when i was not able to give expenses then my mother in law said either give expenses or go out from house with baby and did not provide us food...then i approach to women commission and women cell but both place were hopeless as i have complaint against mother in law but she stands with my father in law to take privilege of senior citizen as she cannot take senior citizen benefit ...and unfortunately .....women commission and cell without considering my problem gave privilege to my mother in law. Every time they have approach for settlement and every time after settlement my mother in law behavior were weird towards me n my daughter ...as she is suffering from kidney problem in spite of that her behavior remain same...after some time her real son has broken the lock of my bathroom and room...i called up police 100 no again she got privilege because of my father in law as a senior citizen...and that time in night i have lock the room and  left the house...now we are living separately in march 2014 my father in  law insist to open the room but we have denied so they have given threaten to us that again we will broke the lock then again i have approached to women cell...again women cell inset to settle the matter so i do in July 2014 now as i took complaint back ...my father in law on 6th Aug. 2014 have published advertisement for eviction in the name of my husband and me.....we did not know ....in April 2015 we have received court summons for permanent injunction which is filed by my father in law against me and my husband with all false allegation and base i my complaint in women commision and cell they have colected the copy and made allegations against me...as may be property is not self-acquired and my husband has given 2lakhs lump sum amount at the time of purchasing that property...yes we do not have any interest in property as we both have bright career ...but being a legal person case ka jawab to banta hai....what should we do...being a legal person this is critical situation for me...so pls help

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register