LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivaji (Seaman)     20 April 2015

Is it possible to file four cases at one person

Sir, I married a girl in 10 May 2014.I send her to her house on 14 May 14 in the presence of village elders as she caught affair with his cousin through auto call recorder in my phone. Soon after i  complained to local PS for her suicide discussion in phone with his boy friend and filed a FIR in 18 May 14. Than i filed a Annulment (to nullify my marriage) case in family court in 23 May 14 as no nuptials has been taken place as she avoided and maintained distance with me. And i filed  sec 420 case against her,her boy friend and her parents in 1st MPM as intentionally and forcibly married her as she expressed her feelings to her  boyfriend in phone which was recorded. Already 7 hearings completed and mediation by judge also completed.Now she filed a 498A on 29 Jan 15, Sec 3 & 4 of DP ACt on 29 Jan 15, Maintenance Case and DV Act against me on March 2015 stating that i and my parents looked after well for three days and thereafter we beaten,harrased physicaly and mentally and necked her out on 14 may 14 for additional dowry.Please tell me is it make any sense ..is this comes under any cruelty? Can she file his much false cases at one person??

Regards

Learning

9 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     20 April 2015

All the cases in all the Courts are false from the perspective of one party or the other. It is because the parties can not agree to what the truth is that they go to Court so that court may decide what is the truth.

So, you have to accept this and then defend yourself best as you can. There is no limitation on number of cases filed on a person, if the case can be so made out prima facie.

Shivaji (Seaman)     20 April 2015

Shall i seek permission to give one date for hearing all the cases that she filed on me in one court????

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     20 April 2015

You filed several cases against her and she filed several cases against you.  Then what is wrong?  Yes, if all the cases are filed in the same court, you can request the court to give the same date and your request may be considered keeping in view of the diary of the court and stage of the case.

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     20 April 2015

She is using all the weapons she is entitled by law. As stated before, you can request the judge to tag all four cases & request to put them all on one date for hearing.

Fight the cases on merit by the help of a learned local advocate.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     24 April 2015

Any party can file any number of cases against opponent there is no legal bar in it. so you have nothing to do against it save and except  to defend the same by any prudent lawyer. LIFE IS A CHALLENGE YOU SHALL HAVE TO FACE IT.. Secondly you may pray before the court to take up all the cases at a time for the purpose of better adjudication and to save the valuable time of the court.

Shivaji (Seaman)     24 April 2015

Thank u respected experts.thanks for ur valuable suggestions.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 April 2015

You have posted the same query in the experts section too which was properly addressed by experts there.   Now as an after thought she is on the spree of filing umpteen number of cases against you using the gender biased laws in her favor.  You can put up a stiff challenge on the basis of merits in your side.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register