LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

joy   17 April 2015

313 question for 498a

My wife filed false and fabricated 498a. In this regard during the 313 at the Magistrate court I had been asked several questions and for most of the questions I replied as "It is false". But for following questions I had given explanation.

Q: PW-1 also stated in her evidence that you instigated your father to create pressure upon her to deposit her salary in the joint account which was opened in the yourself and herself  which she did not agree. Thereafter you along with other accused persons asked her to leave the present job and to search a job of good salary or bring to bring money from her father. Do you have anything to say about the said fact?

A; It is true that the joint account was opened. But that was for the sake of her. The account was opened so that I can send money to her and she can access the account. 

I have described the true fact because due to official purpose I need to travel some time. But is this true answer might lead to the conviction? Please provide your wise opinion. 

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     18 April 2015

Sir,, Nothing incriminating is said, so need less to worry .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

joy   18 April 2015

Many many thanks for your opinion Mr. Chanda. 

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     18 April 2015

Nothing to bother dear querist, U still have a long way to go dealing with 498 A

joy   19 April 2015

Dear Sainath Sir,

In my case only argument and then judgement are pending. This will be completed by end of this month or 1st week of next month because there is one order of speedy disposal from High Court. 

I am confused as you mentioned I have to go a long way to deal with 498a. If you don't mind could you please explain your point of view for this long way.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     25 April 2015

You know that she has filed the false and fabricated case against you then what made you not to deny even the referred question?,You know the value of truth before court on such occasions, your answer should have been negative.  Anyway, the reason for this answer can be explained in the argument by your advocate, please remind him to include this vital point while arguing the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register