Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Garima Verma (Self Employeed)     15 April 2015

Divorce case was running in kanpur court last 7 years

Hello, 

I belong to SC/ST category and caught in fake marriage in 2004 by a man 12 yer older than me. My case was running in kanpur court since last 8 years and in 2014 court decline my request of divorce.  When i get complete file photocopy from court than i find out that other party file a fake marriage certificate on behalf of Araya samaj ved mandir kanpur of  year 2004. After cross verification from  Araya samaj ved mandir kanpur they told me that they do not issue such certificate to any person and sign of pundit which is present on certificate is not associated from their organization ever. I send a letter from speed post to arya samaj mandir to give their statement in written but they are not replying my letter and not want to talk to us now. Can you please suggest me that way in which i can force them to give written statement to me.

Other than that i get information that Arya Samaj Mandir is connected to opposite party also. I u please tell me that Arya samaj madir come under RTI or not.  

Learning

2 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     15 April 2015

if its a fake marriage then first of all what is the need to apply for divorce.the story seems to be unbelievable and still after twelve years the issue seems to be unsolvable..you can file a case u/s 468ipc - forgery for the purpose of cheating

GOVIND K JHA (LAWYER)     15 April 2015

AT FIRST..   a private society is not covered by RTI act.

2nd ........... You  may approach the court u/s 151 CPC to reopen the case and after that get them summoned through the court order.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register