LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naresh   12 April 2015

Blackmailed by a lady

Hi to all and thanks for reading my post. I am Naresh from gurgaon. I met one girl from matrimony and she said to be working in a big MNC as i was looking for career oriented girl. we started meeting and came close later on she confessed that she was expelled from her organisation and working in a low profile job but i said no issue, career can be built anytime if you are commited to do so. She infact using fake experince ceritificates to get jobs. later on i came to know about her nature , she is over possessive and highly short tempered and used to spy on me everytime, like why i am online, who are my social network friend, as we were having regular arguments on daily basis we thought of closing our chapter slightly and thought of meeting other proposals, she is meeting other guys but still doesnot want me to meet any girl. I agreed that too. Now on every second day whenever she is upset by any thing, she threatens me to come to my office and call my manager or family or file complaint against me that i cheated her on marriage. We had physical relations and she used to come at my flat regularly as she used to tell she doesnot like her family bhaiya bhaibhi behavior and need me as friend. I never bothered and allowed her. When she is kool down she says sorry and tells she understand we are of opposite nature and should not get married she infact gave me this in written and email too that on mutual consent we had s*x and as due to lack of understanding we should depart and nobody will do any harm to each other in future. its been 8 months i am facing her mood swings , she infact verbally and physically abused me too and later she comes and say sorry, i am in under depression , how to handle her., please help

Learning

11 Replies

sandeep Aggarwal (advocate)     12 April 2015

ladki ki s*x blackmailing ka koi bhi aant nhi hai.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 April 2015

do you have any other thread.

naresh   12 April 2015

no other thread..

naresh   12 April 2015

I just want to understand when somebody says in email that everything happened was on mutual concent and we don't have any grudges or will not do any act to defame, in handwritten paper and in email too, so does it hold any legal values ?

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     13 April 2015

What is your problem? You had a good time with her. In the end you mutually agreed that you will bring to a close everything with no demands on or complaints against each other. I see no blackmail here. Have a good sleep. Allow the members here also have good sleep. Thanks for reporting how you enjoyed.

naresh   13 April 2015

The problem is i am forced to meet her, if i dont meet her on her demand she would call me and shout anything, and come to my flat and behave in violent manner. whenever she gets pissed off she again tell she might take some legal action on me so that i cant get married to any other girl in future, so I am here to seek the advise , whether written on paper and email stating we had relation on our consent will prevent her to do any legal action or not ?? if its good enough then i can say her straightly that i dont want to meet her whtever she wants to do can do. I hope you got my point.

The things i have is 1. her hand written paper saying she is out of my life and wont trouble me .

2. I can prove she is using fake experince certificate to get job.

3. She lied about her job at first when she met me

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     14 April 2015

If she comes again you have s*x with her again. You get another written agreement saying that you can continue like that for ever with no obligation on either side.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 April 2015

Just try advise of Dr Ramani if it could really work.

naresh   16 April 2015

I dont wanna be close to her again, i just want to be spared by her threats. if she calls me i need to go to meet her, greet her properly even if i dont like meeting her. Just bcoz she has my no and flat address, she threatens me she will call my mom.

Pls tell me will written confirmation and email be sufficient as proof ? i have her call recordings as well, where she wants me to get committed to her or else be ready to pay in many ways.

she is over possessive and wants to be with me at any cost, i am planning to change flat and cell number, i hope it will help.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     16 April 2015

You have written evidence against her. How exactly do you want to use it? Evidences are relevant when one wants to go to court. Do you want to go to court? If you go to court what will be your prayer? If a man does such a thing to a woman it is called stalking. There are laws against stalking. But I do not know whether a man can use the same law against a woman. You can perhaps try. In cases of stalking one does not straightaway go to court. If a woman is stalked by a man she files a complaint at first to the police. The police will call him to the police station and warn him of the consequences. If such warning does not work the woman goes to court. But here the genders are transposed. You can try. If you report the result here we will also be educated.

digvijay   16 April 2015

If you have such proofs as you are mentioning here then you should send her a legal notice stating that she should stop otherwise you'll go to the court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register