LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amol (NA)     05 April 2015

Sale aggement and mutation entry

1) I had found that Person ABC made Mutation Entry having registration number 2047 of Year 1998 .Person ABC had transferred one land XX on his name and other land he tried for transfer but not transferred land YY due to permission required from collector office. he approached to me sale YY land and take some money. 2) I made Police complaint against Person ABC as he not transferring land YY on my name. Police said it correct I have to pay amount to Person ABC & Land owner not denied in front of police and made statement, 3) Based on this entry he had asked money . I paid what he asked and taken on stamp paper and after few day collector asked to take NOC from Person ABC , I showed NOC on stamp appear but collector insisted to take it in front of tahsiladar .Now Person ABC asking addition money for giving his NOC. 4) When I had visited Registration office registration number 2047 year 1998 is different person name and different property and checked record till 1989 to 1999 his name not found in registration office. 5) Now Police say it is not duty to check because land related issue is handled by tahasiladar office /Collector office even given information in written . 6) Forgery I am not able to make against Person ABC as SDO has to make Mutation Entry . collector /tahasiladar not taken any action as their department made fault even given information in written with proof .? 7) In case of cheating the amount take by him is signed by Land owner also it look decided amount I paid there is no proof for asking additional amount .(asked on phone and personally).? 8) I want to know what charges to whom? ,cognizable offences ?and where to approach before filling complaint court?. As police and collector name also need to mention in my compliant and what chargers against them? ,If Person ABC having any affidavit with land owner considered legal?

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 April 2015

First lodge a detailed complaint with the police, after passing of considerable time, if there is no action by the police, you may file a petition u/s 156(3) cr.p.c. before the local jurisdictional judicial magistrate court seeking direction to police to investigate and submit is report on the subject including registering a FIR if need be.

amol (NA)     06 May 2017

I filled private complaint at court, court had send summons to this party but three hearing after summons happened nor accused came nor police send report as summons submited.court told me take action.i confused why police not send summons report

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register