LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

js vasan (self)     02 April 2015

Divorce

I got marriage on 2013. Right from beginning, she did not disclose her education details (when i was asked her school name and college name and course name; she said to me i could not remembered and i ask to my sister and tell you). Main thing is she and her sister jointly torched my family members including myself.  My brother is controlling by Both of the my wife and her sister's  and giving torches through my brother to myself and my mother till (recently my father was expired due to mental torches by them and health reason also). So, i was sent my wife to her mother's house. Now, as my mother and relatives are suggest to me, you must live with your wife. I have accept their suggestion and send sms to my wife. but she should not giving proper reply to me ( I think she not willing to living with me or she willing to brought to me to her village). Due to my wife and her sister and my brother's activities is totally damaged relationship with our closed relatives. Our relative are stunned their cunning activities and not ready help to me and my mother to solve this problem. Due to this matter sometimes, I have thinking about suicide myself. Most of nights i cannot able sleep.

Now, I willing to divorce my cunning wife. I am an self employed.  I not willing to give any settlement or alimony to cunning and stupid wife? What can I do for this? she is running primary school in her (wife) name at their village. I was already recorded her(wife) sister's cunning speeches in mobile phone when she was spoke with me over mobile.

Or Permanently left her into her mother's home. Kindly help me.

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     03 April 2015

Sir, If she agrees then file a mutual consent, otherwise you can file the divorce on the ground of cruelty ... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     03 April 2015

Go for mutual divorce if possible

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     03 April 2015

in your query what is she studied you have not mentioned because she is already earning so no maintenance - start to gather her income status about divorce if you wish then make any elderly person to involve and have discuss the issue to settle and the discussion fails then start for mutual consent divorce and i think she will demand alimony negotiate for that and settle for mcd but she is not responding even to your sms means there may be some other plans

Born Fighter (xxx)     03 April 2015

If your wife is running a primary school in her name then she is earning and capable. So no need to pay any maintenance.

Stop thinking and start collecting evidences of her earnings as suggested by Adv Mahesh. 

Is there any child ? if no then push for mutual divorce, but initiate the mutual divorce once you have gathered strong evidences of her earnings. Once her maintenance is rejected your bargaining power will increase and then settle for MCD 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 April 2015

There are no sufficient and proper grounds for divorce on the grounds of cruelty or desertion.If you both are not willing to live together anymore, both decide to part with each other by filing divorce on mutual consent which will fetch the desired result that too very early.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register