LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anantha Taruni (none)     01 April 2015

Inputs required

My mom passed away when i was 4 years child and my father got married to a lady when i was 10 years old. At the time of marriage my fathers was working in a reputed news paper. He has fits problem. Later due to which he had to give up his job. We were dependant on my grand father for all our needs. My step mother citing this as always used to harass my grand parents specially my grand mother verbally. This continued for ages. Also , they used to demand money from us for her to come back. In that way , my grand father gave them 10,000 twice for her return. We do not have proofs for that. Now they are threatening us to give 1 lakh rupess. They gave us a time line and if we couldnot arrange that money within that , she is daring to put a harrassment case against us. This is her second marriage and we were not informed about that. Also , i believe they were not divorced. We have her preiovus marraige pic. 

my grand parents are totally devastated and worried about her. Experts please advice. 

Thanks 

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     01 April 2015

Sir, File a police complaint for criminal intimidation against her.... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Anantha Taruni (none)     02 April 2015

Thanks for the reply. But we do not have any proofs against her. How to proceed. Please advise. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register