Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Police submitting negative report (crpc 202)

A private complaint under IPC 383-389 was initially submitted in police station but police didn't take any action for 3 months. So i filed the same complaint in court and when police was ordered to submit report under CRPC 202 they came to my house with police complaint saying that they were delayed due to some work. After 2 days they came back to my house with court complaint and took my statement as well as opponent statements and then submitted negative report. BUT THE INQUIRING OFFICER MADE ONE BIG MISTAKE - he called on my cell phone saying that he has submitted negative report and he has convinced opponents for not to committ crime and i should compromise with him. I RECORDED THE CONVERSATION ! Now i am going to present the CD in court with the same conversation but may i know if it is possible that court would summon the opponents directly instead of submitting the case for re-enquiry. I doubt police would do anything in my favor and therefore i want to pray court if it is possible to summon opponents. The lawyer that is helping me is telling me that until and unless positive report is not submitted court cannot issue summons however i have read many places about crpc 190 but i need an judgement where judge took matter into cognizance and issued summons on opponents even after police submitted negative report. I would appreciate if someone could share such judgements or clause where this is possible. I have faith in justice and i hope someone guide me here.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Can someone refer me citation in reference to the case above please ?

(Guest)

Can anyone help me plzzzzzzzzzzz

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 April 2015

For citations or judgements, you should do your own home work or take the help of he paid consultancy in this regard, may be your lawyer would be of some help to you. 

BHARTI KOTHARI (practising advocate)     05 December 2016

u file protest petion if u challenge the report and then judge will call accused.regards Adv. Kothari. 9322523623

BHARTI KOTHARI (practising advocate)     05 December 2016

u file protest petion if u challenge the report and then judge will call accused.regards Adv. Kothari. 9322523623

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register