Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

joy   29 March 2015

Verbal allegations for 498a

Dear Sir,

My wife filed a false 498a against all of us. Trial has already started and only 313, arguments and finally judgement are pending. During the trial She and her parents mentioned several allegations or torture but there is no proof. Even at the time of cross examination of IO it appeared the IO has not investigated the case properly rather he prepared a fabricated charge sheet based on my wife's verbal allegations. Even there is no independent witness in this case. Police has mentioned the name of my two neighbours as witness against us. But police never met with my neighbours. During the trial when summon has been sent it was returned as address not found. 

Could you please let me know is there way the judge can convict us based on only the verbal allegations of wife or my wife can say during the argument that the investigation was not done properly by the police. We have been suffering for this false case for a long time and we still tensed due to this heinous activities of my wife. 

Learning

2 Replies

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     29 March 2015

Unless her witness give their testimony n established judge will not convict u.Relax.

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     29 March 2015

But defend ur case smartly

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register