Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kiran   30 March 2015

Bank account npa status

Dear Sirs,

I have situation, I had take a personal loan from a private loan company and defaulted after 9 months since I ran into huge losses in business and had no other means of income for a while.

Since then, I had left the matter and was not in contact of the loan company. 

Now, I am trying to resettle my self and I am expecting a payment to be credited to the bank account of which I had issued Cheques and made payments to the Loan Company.

I have accessed this bank account debit card after 2 years and it shows -1220.00 and in which there is a credit of Rs.91.00 as NPA Advance.

I am not reachable to bank and hence I would like to know if the Loan company can enforce any terms on my bank account by which any amount credited to the account will be take off by the nationalized bank?

I want to clear the loan with the Private Loan Company in couple of months, but mean time the money what I am expecting in the bank is very important for me to survive. 

Can you please advise me.

Thanks,

Kiran

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     02 April 2015

Sir,

Yes, better settle the amount in order to avoid future disputes and misunderstandings ...If you are need to settle the amount I can provide you the reference of the person who deals with the settlement of loan with different banks.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Adv

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register