Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Defamation suit against husband

Dear Sir,

I got married recently its my second marriage and i have one baby girl from my first marriage ,which is 3 yrs old also my husband have one baby boy who is 4 yrs old. after some matrimonial dispute my husband has thrown me out from house and also he has put an alligetion on me that the which is mine from my first marriage that not from my EX husband and i am a chracterless women so i want to file a case against him and want to know the process.

regards

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     28 March 2015

The allegation is certainly slander/libel, if it is in writing form.  If you have reliable witnesses before whom he put these allegations or  if he put such allegation on the paper in his own handwriting, then you have a clear case of 'defamation' against him.  You can file criminal defamation by filing a criminal complaint before magistrate under Section 499 and 500.  Or otherwise, you can file civil defamation case seeking appropriate monetary compensation for his attempt to assasinate your character.  For either criminal or civil case you have to engage an advocate and do not attempt to contest the case in person. 

(Guest)

Thanks a lot sir thanks for your kind reply.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     28 March 2015

Mam,

Case of Cruelty and defemation both .

Best Regards  

Kapil Chandna Adv

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register