Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aaaaarrrrr (employee)     25 March 2015

Survey nos clearly not known

Sir

I have purchased a land in 1992 and registered in my name from sha builders as conforming party and GPA represented  venkat on behalf of  six other family members. The GPA holder and conforming party signed on the registration document. The venture is in nearly 100 acres at that time.

While the matters stood thus, disputes arose between owners resulting in filing of O.S. by some of the owners against their agreement holder in respect of their alleged share in part of the scheduled property.

The purchsers have formed into an association known as hills welfare association and filed os against the owners in respect of land.

At this stage at the instance or the elders and mediators entered an agreement on 26-3-2004 the parties herein have agreed to get the memorandam compromises recorded in the suits filed  by them.  All are presented in the lok adalat and compromise petition is filed and the suit is disposed of in terms of compromise.

Now the question is:

1)      I am in purchasers list and paid fund to association and list given to court lok adalat also my plot is there.

2)      My land is in above 7 members land only and all are agreed in lok adalat.

3)      I have paid all the dues to association for development also.

4)      I have compounded my plot and built a room and taken municipal number also and paying taxes since 2007.

5)      By mistake my name is in list of compromises submitted to court but while notifying on map my plot is not shown in drawing, the drawing in the layout show from besides my plot.just 150 yards from my plot, in compromise  also mentioned as some land and shown the map in that my plot is not mentioned but beside my plot the map is shown.

6)      Till now I have not got any problem but just now I have noticed that my plot may fall in other survey number (little chance may not be sure), and that survey numbers also of the above family members land only. Initial stage the land is in 100 acres of the family and agreed in lok adalat for 32 acres in the part of above venture.

7)      I have regularised my plot with municipality through LRS scheme by paying amount to govt through G.O.M.S.no902 MA, dt.31-12-2007 and G.O.Ms.no.113 MA, dt 31-1-2008 paying amount to government.

If my plot is not in the map submitted to lok adalat, but it is in list and compromise petition  is there any future problem.

Please inform.

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 March 2015

You do not have to worry about the map issue. If your property finds a place in the compromise decree drawn in lok adalat, that should suffice the requirement for proper and genuine title to the property.

aaaaarrrrr (employee)     30 March 2015

Thank you. sir. I have compound wall since last 10 years and paying taxes also and I have purchased it in1992 , since then it is in my position and by chance if survey nos changed shall I get any effect.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register