LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar singh (csa)     12 December 2009

arya samaj marrige

my name  is mukesh kumar singh .i want get marrige through arya samaj marrige and i want to know that kya hum uttar pradesh me kisi bhi arya samaj mandir se marrige kar saktey hai ya nahi

Learning

8 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     12 December 2009

U CAN

kumar singh (csa)     13 December 2009

In addition we both belong to Hindu religion.

> sonu1610 wrote:

> Hi All,

Me and my girl friend want to marry. But our parents are not giving permission for it due to caste issue.
We both crossed 25 years of age and very well financially settled.

As far I am aware there are two procedures.
1. Court marriage.
2. Arya samaj marriage.

In first case I believe 30 days notice is issued by the court and placed at the court Notice board. So it is not possible for us to do it as our parents are well known in that place and can be easily caught.

In second case I am not sure about its legal validity. Is it possible to do Arya samaj marriage (with frnds as witness) and then complete the legal registration in 1-2 days?
and also is it necessary to register the marriage at same place where Arya samaj marriage is done?

Can you please tell me is there any procedure to follow in case of Arya samaj marriage (means we have to inform 1 month in advance etc..)

We are trying our level best to convince our parents but if situation goes out of our hand, then we want to be ready with necessary steps.

It will be great if you can help us out.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     13 December 2009

Even Arya samaj marriage will not save u from any police FIR or from the parents and relatives of the girl.

But we have other option of court marriage where u dont need any 30 days notice but everything will be done within 2 days and police will also protect u. tell me ur city etc. or contact us at adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com or call 09814110005.

kumar singh (csa)     14 December 2009

MY CITY IS RAMPUR IN UP AND PLS TELL ME OTHER OPTION SOON

kumar singh (csa)     14 December 2009

kamal grover ji,  i belongs to rampur in up and pls tell me other option of court marriage for two days so that we can do every thing with in two days.and police can also protect us. pls tell me  soon . thank you

kumar singh (csa)     18 December 2009

hi , my name is mukesh n i want to get marrige through arya samage mandir. i belongs to rampur in up. i  want know the procedure of the arya samaj marrige and they will provide the certificate.how much time it will take the to issue the certificate and her parents are against it i want to the protection of my family and me.pls tell me what should i do. but i does not want to court  marriage. after arya samaj marriage we will do registration in the court. pls......... tell me exect procedure .

sandeep verma (advocate)     20 October 2010

Documents required for Performance & Registration of court Marriage...

1.Passport Size Photographs - four each of Marrying Persons.

2.Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.

3.Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth or XIIth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.

3.If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.

4.If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

5.If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address - Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.

6.Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )

FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN CONTACT  @ 9818673748 ( Adv.sandeep verma).Delhi

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     12 March 2011

Originally posted by :kumar singh
"  hi , my name is mukesh n i want to get marrige through arya samage mandir. i belongs to rampur in up. i  want know the procedure of the arya samaj marrige and they will provide the certificate.how much time it will take the to issue the certificate and her parents are against it i want to the protection of my family and me.pls tell me what should i do. but i does not want to court  marriage. after arya samaj marriage we will do registration in the court. pls......... tell me exect procedure . "

This is not the right way. Anyhow you may contact me and i will guide you the way out.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register