Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manjunath (officer)     24 March 2015

Cheque bounce

Dear Legal Experts

I was paid to My friend Rs.9 Lakhs (4.5 lacs account transfer) balance in cash but He did not paid in time and also he said that you take a loan will give the interest along with the principle amount I have paid the interest on behalf of him hence 15 lakhs cheques I was deposited and it’s got bounced. He was purchasing the site for his wife hence he approached me for a hand loan I have his site sale deed copy with me. Whether this documents are sufficient to prove. I have deposited the Cheques in the bank Its returned by Insufficient funds within 30 days I have a sent legall notice he replied that I have not issued any cheques to you I have never lent from you I have no legally debt payable to you, you are utter stranger to me. Please help me what should I take a next step

Learning

2 Replies

Santosh Kumar Tiwari (advocate)     24 March 2015

Sir, Your case is not clearly. Pl explain again.

manjunath (officer)     27 March 2015

Dear Sir

I have given a loan to My friend Rs.9 Lakhs (mode of payment Rs 4.5 lacs account transfer and balance Rs. 4.5 Lacs in cash paid to him) but He asked me to take loan from some one else so i took a loan from other person still i am paying interest. He gave me Rs.15 lakhs cheques, I was deposited and it’s got bounced.

Reason Why He required money - He was purchasing the site for his wife hence he approached me for a hand loan I have his site sale deed copy with me. Whether this documents are sufficient to prove.

He issued a cheques of Rs.15 Lacs those cheques i have deposited in the bank Its returned by Insufficient funds within 30 days I have a sent legall notice he replied that I have not issued any cheques to you I have never lent from you I have no legally debt payable to you, you are utter stranger to me. Please help me what should I take a next step

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register