LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tejesh Addala (HR )     25 March 2015

Original certificates

Hi, My Name is Tejesh, here i would like to seek advise from all seniors.. It happened 1.5 year ago In Hyderabad one of my friend tried to join M.Sc nursing with a reputed college based at Hyderabad and she paid an amount of Rs.20000/- and submitted her original all certificates to them, initially she asked them that she cannot attend college regularly coz she has to do job because of her family reasons.

Initially they agreed (orally) they can go for a job and after submitting certificates and paying Rs.20000/- they not agreeing to go for a Job and my friend dropped her plan to study M.sc.

Now my friend needs and trying to get her original certificates (not even asking Rs.20000/-) but requesting for her original certificates and college authorities not agreeing to handover original certificate (asking to pay full amount of course fee). My friend has receipt for payment of Rs.20000/- and acknowledgment of original certificates. (my friend signed in college letter head that they will complete their course).

I would request all seniors to please help my friend who cannot afford money to get that certificates.

waiting for positive reply.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register