Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep Kumar (Founder)     18 March 2015

Need help in filling up tm-60 (trademark search) form.

Sir/Madam,

I want to register a copyright on an artistic work (logo) representing my Animation Studio. For that, a trademark search certificate has been requested by the Copyright Office, to fill up form TM-60. I have downloaded that form but I am not clear with what all is required for filling up that form and making a request to search for the mark and issue a certificate. Will the trademark registrar fill up the Agents Code No. and the Proprietor’s Code No. or I have to do that? I don’t have any idea on that. Next thing is that, except 3 copies of the logo mark, do I have to send anything else with it? And after I have everything ready, which office do I send it? Its already mentioned Mumbai in the form and has been asked to look at Rule 8(2)©. And do I have to pay the fees through Demand Draft or some other means? These all things have made me quite confused with no proper answer anywhere else. I would be very much thankful to anybody who would help me out of this thing.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)
Dont worry, dont mention codes if yu dont have or know. Fill address and attach logo/name as many as required. N send it to nearby tm registry with required cheque/dd. Yu will get responce in due course.......

(Guest)
Tm 60 facilities now are in all tm registries. However before apply, confirm with concerned registry about the same.

(Guest)
Tm 60 facilities now are in all tm registries. However before apply, confirm with concerned registry about the same.

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register