Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kilimanjaro (md)     18 March 2015

Threatening phone calls from wife family ?

Wife ran away with kids last September , her family member helped her and I filed an fir for missing and my mil also filed an fir doubting me of wrong doing with my wife and kids.

after police investigation , I came to know that my wife along with her family mil fil and sil planned all of this to put me in trouble coz I caught my sil with another guy staying at her place for three days along with her daughter and stopped my wife from meeting her sister and mother.

While tracing my wife along with the cops we caught this guy who had come and stayed at my sils place jus a minute walk from my place where she lived and this guy lived 500 Kim's from our place, just before a week my wife ran away from my place this guy had stayed for three days at my sils place, so police doubted and we went to his city and caught this guy who revealed the truth that it's  all planned by my wife sil and mil

after four days I received court summon from my wife , she filed dv case against me my mother and my sister

its been seven months and only once I went to see my children , she showed me my children and I spent time with them then came back to my city, as soon as I left the place she called cops and filed a fake fir pretending that I came there to murder her and kidnap the children

Since then I didn't visit that place or called my wife , no contact so far 

but my wife is so damn adamant to put me and my family in trouble

shes been using all her contacts who are calling me and threatening me to divorce my wife , and to all I spoke nicely saying that my wife is just upset and kindly help us settle and live together

( lemme tell u about my wife , if kamal Hassan sees my wife then he will be on her feet to teach him how to act so naturally )

She makes stories and somehow with her tears , she creates sympathy with the person who she telling the story to

anyways since the dv case is going on , I didn't wanted to do anything stupid to put me in trouble

yesterday I received a call from a lady who called me a said 

ur x wife gave a complaint to me 

I was like pissed off and shouted at her saying how dare she call my wife as my x wife , bl**dy others are more interested to assist in divorce , I don't know what kinda  joy they get in it

she gave her a fake name and threatened me not to visit the city , she also claimed that she is a local counsellor in women's commision , if I go thee then she will call news channel and embarrass me , all nonsense she was saying , as default since this issue started I have installed call recorder in my phone. She said 100s of women will beat me lol am I so lucky hahaha , she sent letter to home ministry of my state , Bla Bla Bla , it was fun talking to this lady , I disconnected the call saying she needs immediate medical attention and I even told her that I can sponsor her if she wants , after disconnecting the call she called me couple of times , I didn't pick , next days morning I sent her a message by typing her actual name along with her husband name and his contact number , just a minute research online with the number she called , thanks to google . She didn't reply or call me again .

I want to teach her a lesson , why one should not dig their nose in other family issues if it's not going to do anything good.

what all legal actions can I take against this women ?

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. Dandam dashagunam. 

SuperHero (Manager)     18 March 2015

@kilimanjaro – You made my day. I couldn’t stop laughing when reading about Kamal Hasan in your post.

Ask yourself whether you want to continue your life with your wife or not?

Oh God – she files DV (Domestic Violence case) and a murder case and kidnap of your children.

If someone calls you again. Tell them a good story and add some twists to it…many movies and short films are going around…

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 March 2015

What is your query, what is the solution you expect from experts here? be short and precise in what you want to convey.

kilimanjaro (md)     20 March 2015

I want my wife to stop doing all this nonsense , as she knows that I will not leave her alone with kids ,

she continuously trying all means to threaten me which is not going to happen , she did it twice and this is the third time some idiot called and threatening me  , as the dv case is going on in the place where she is residing , and those who called are also from the same place, 

my lawyer says forget about those calls and stick to the main case and the issues

if I raise a complaint regarding these threatening phone calls won't this be an advantage for me to prove my wife intention in the dv case ?

kilimanjaro (md)     20 March 2015

I should have realised this a long time back .

true love don't need to be chased . So now I'm sure that if my wife going to regret and feel sorry I'm going to take her back if not then better to divorce her and proceed with my life along with my kids ,

since my wife and her family is clearly into adultery , and I have enough proof for that , I'm going to get the custody of my children 

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     21 March 2015

Regarding threat phone calls you must lodge a written diary in your local P.S. stating its back ground for future reference.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register