Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

alok (NA)     10 March 2015

Recovery

Hi sir,

I filled a case for recovery of 1 Lakhs which i payed for property as a token money. The person refuse to sell the

property or pay back the money. I filled the case and won it. 

But how can i get my money back i don't know. please help.

Regards

Alok sharma

Learning

7 Replies

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     10 March 2015

Please file execution case within the limitation period.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     10 March 2015

thus the opposite party appeared in the case or only ex-parte order granted by the court 

s k s k sarma (advocate)     10 March 2015

basing on decree you have to initiate recovery proceeding by way of execution under order XXI of CPC either for attachement of his properties or for arrest of  the builder  who is having capacity to pay decree amount intentionally avoiding even after decree

alok (NA)     10 March 2015

Hi all, 

Thanks for the guidance.

I wan't to know the time period to file execution,

Charges to file execution and the advocate charges.

and how long will it take for the decision.

also want to bring in notice that the other party was not appearing in the court form 1year.

Regards

Alok

baraka sivudu (site engineer)     10 March 2015

Respected Sir/Madam, Date:-09.03.2015 Sub: Misuse of My Credit Card My Credit card is debited Rs. 7505/- ON 03rdFebruary 15 (75134835035515042760310 always deals-EMVANTAGE MUMBA IN) and fund transferred to ICICI Bank. I have not made any purchase from this shopping card that time I told clearly don’t required but he told your card activation purpose and that time I conform my details Mr. Ravi Saksena ICICI Bank Manager Mumbai (08459916330) Mr. Karan Varma executive (08802998077, 09136681640) this number I received call at time that sir told I will pay with in week till date 09th March 2015 this amount to my ICICI credit card number is 5239 5127 0996 1003. This is humble request, Please consider my apology. Note: This is Humble Requested Madam/Sir please help me and me coming in poor family I am used in if any emergency purposed used. Thanking you, Yours Sincerely, B.Sivudu Yadhagiri Building HNO: 8-3-250/1/c, Plot: 401, Yousfguda Basthi, Near Hyderabad House, Hyderabad Telangana, Cell: 09703450918.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 March 2015

@ Alok,

The charges etc shall be shared by the lawyer that you engage. Show the order to your lawyer. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 March 2015

@ Baraka Sivudu,

It seems to be an act of forgery.

Lodge police complaint immediately under proper acknowledgment  and prefer to engage a lawyer. The Distt. Legal Authorities may  help you without any fee.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register