LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arvind   05 March 2015

Pls help me

Hi. in a very bad situation. used, abused by my wife and her relatives.

i got into an arranged marriage since 2005 and subsequently have  2 lovely kids. 

as my inlaws are well to do and in politics. my mother and grand mother thought it is a good alliance and i will do well. even before marriage they wanted us to build a new house for her and shift from my joint family home. for which the elders agreed. my wife did not stay even for 3 days after my marriage in my ancestral home, she started putting her tantrums.... she and her family wanted me to settle down near her residence, for which i disagreed, we have had numerous fights involving her elders and my relatives where everybody including me and my relatives have been humiliated...i have been abused..i have made 3 suicide attempts in 10 years and have shifted 7 homes in 2006 they have given me 5 lakhs by cheque 1 year after marriage and also filed a false ncr against me in 2010 for domestic voilence and for keeping her jewelry....none of my relatives want to come to my help because of fear of my wifes family....my wife and her family are very dominating and they want to control me like a robot. they trap me in situations and blame me for everything..they only want me as a slave.....they want my property..and my income...and in the eyes of the people they project that they dont want any thing....i am always trying to fulfill my wifes needs...and i am becoming bankrupt and a pauper....my career is ruined.....due to family problems i could not hold jobs consistently....and with no money to start any business also...i have some rent income on which i am surviving have given up hope in my life.....from 2012 to 2015 unable to bear their torture i shifted to a rented residence near my inlaws place as per their wish ....and also because i love my kids...where i am currently...but 3 years down i am in depression, and suffering from post traumatic stress disorder, in debt changed 3 jobs i requested my wife to come to my own place so we can save on the rent and lead a normal life....but she is heartless as usual....recently my psychiatrist told me that since my wife and inlaws are narcisists there is little hope of ever changing them with either love or even being obidient to them....the abuse is only going to get worse....i am completely traumatised....please help me...how can i save myself from these monsters? 

Learning

8 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     05 March 2015

If you are so much fed up with your Wife and in-laws, collect all the evidences and file the divorce case under cruelty.

If you want to stay with kids, then you have to stay with your wife and dance to the iTunes of your wife and his family.

Pray to God. 

arvind   05 March 2015

hi super hero, thank you for your reply, what type of evidences can i try to collect. also they are powerful people...i am scared they will seriously hurt me as they are very narsisstic people if they think i am doing something against them they stage some situation and shame , blame and abuse me and poison everybodies minds that i am the villan hence i am frozen really dont know what to do..

Contest (Proofer)     05 March 2015

Arvind,

If you can fight with wife and inlaws, go ahead and file divorce case under cruelty. The laws are meant to help wife only.

From my experience, if you are sure to fight against wife and inlaws, go ahead; otherwise please be patient for the next 10+ years for the sake of children and one by one inlaws will die, the good period will come for you at least at the age of 45-50 so u can have a peaceful numbered days with your children at the end of your life.

Please dont try with divorce case bcos the laws are always and 110% savior to ladies, only u will be humiliated by laws and approaches taken by wife and inlaws.

Once divorce case starts, u will be under a lot more of pressure than hell which u are undergoing now and at last u will end up with suicidal or homicidal (I have seen persons in and out of courts on a daily basis and I am fighting the divorce and DVA cases against me).  If you are not financially strong, please play according to their tunes and at least kids enjoy your comfort who will in turn understand when they grow and will look after you in old age to have a peaceful end of life, which is always a gift for you when your life ends.

R.K Nanda (Advocate)     05 March 2015

file divorce case in court on ground of mental creulty.

For Paid Phone legal Consultation Press CLICK TO TALK  Option.

arvind   30 May 2015

Sir, thank you for your comments, i am deeply suffering from ptsd and other symptoms due to knowing that my wife and her brothers are confirmed narssicisst and sociopaths and i was always hoping they will change but science confirms that they will never change.

They  are not capable of treating me like anything other than a disposable piece of flesh.

my BIL a politician and a businessman is

A swindler who exploits the confidence of his victim;

A person who defrauds or swindles others after first gaining their trust;

A person adept at lying, cajolery, or glib self-serving talk.

my wife and their relatives are experts at gaining the confidence of others;

They are well-known for their intelligence; they are in politics and business

They are extremely smart with highly creative imagination and discernment of human behavior.

They are charming with above-average persuasive powers;

They con their own family, siblings and children. (Although people may know the con-artist in their own family, they nurture the hope that he might change any day for the better. Remember: Love covers truth and lies.)

They are smooth operators, shrewd intimidators, manipulators and actors par excellence;

They thrive on the knowledge that people tend to believe only what they want to believe;

They discourage me to make contact with relatives and friends; they tend to convince their victims that all relatives and friends hold the righteous and just in contempt;

They live in self-denial; renouncement is their forte;

Because they are inherent dishonest, they are not able to trust others. They justify their actions to so-called wrongs done to themselves by liars, cheaters, stalkers and con-artists! (Judging others by themselves.

i am constantly afraid that i am being stalked. hence i am depending online for support.

i want to get out of this hell, protect myself and family and if possible take my childen with me as even my children are impacted by their selfish behaviour. my bil would use my children without any concience and throw them away i think though publicly he is affectionate to my kids and  gifts occasionally.

arvind   30 May 2015

Sir, thank you for your comments, i am deeply suffering from ptsd and other symptoms due to knowing that my wife and her brothers are confirmed narssicisst and sociopaths and i was always hoping they will change but science confirms that they will never change.

They  are not capable of treating me like anything other than a disposable piece of flesh.

my BIL a politician and a businessman is

A swindler who exploits the confidence of his victim;

A person who defrauds or swindles others after first gaining their trust;

A person adept at lying, cajolery, or glib self-serving talk.

my wife and their relatives are experts at gaining the confidence of others;

They are well-known for their intelligence; they are in politics and business

They are extremely smart with highly creative imagination and discernment of human behavior.

They are charming with above-average persuasive powers;

They con their own family, siblings and children. (Although people may know the con-artist in their own family, they nurture the hope that he might change any day for the better. Remember: Love covers truth and lies.)

They are smooth operators, shrewd intimidators, manipulators and actors par excellence;

They thrive on the knowledge that people tend to believe only what they want to believe;

They discourage me to make contact with relatives and friends; they tend to convince their victims that all relatives and friends hold the righteous and just in contempt;

They live in self-denial; renouncement is their forte;

Because they are inherent dishonest, they are not able to trust others. They justify their actions to so-called wrongs done to themselves by liars, cheaters, stalkers and con-artists! (Judging others by themselves.

i am constantly afraid that i am being stalked. hence i am depending online for support.

i want to get out of this hell, protect myself and family and if possible take my childen with me as even my children are impacted by their selfish behaviour. my bil would use my children without any concience and throw them away i think though publicly he is affectionate to my kids and  gifts occasionally.

arvind   30 May 2015

please guide me on a legal strategy to fight my case if i decide to file for a divorce

Phantom Inc (Investigation/Research)     30 May 2015

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register