LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna kes (Retail)     05 March 2015

false rape and dowry case threatening

I am feeling very sad sharing my personal life and issues in a public forum but my wife has left no other option. I got married in july 2013 and it was a love marriage, we were staying in living relationship for 4 months and after that four month we decided to get married, as usual coz it was a love marrige my parents and my inlaws were unhappy and not ready to accept our relationship but we somehow managed to convince our parents and got married with mutual consent at Patna (Bihar). We have not asked for any single penny nor even taken a plastic plate nor they have given me anything except a shirt and trouser .We both are working in private sector since 5 years so we came to delhi and started our life. After few month's there were as usual small small issues started happening which is a common thing in a married couple. But after few more months she started cribbing for everything which includes my salary, my nill bank balance, my family's lifestyle,etc. She has kept everything safe for herself and I was running everyday life with my salary, I also have to pay my education loan of 2 lacks, my wife is everytime harassing me saying she will file rape and dowry case as she dont want to stay with me. I tried calling her parents and they are also not trying to help me as they are taking side of her daughter and saying we will file a case against you and your family and want 50 lacks as compensation else your whole family will be sent to jail. These kind of harassment I am facing from long back. Everytime she fights and use to go at her father's place. I am a middle class human being and trying to manage my daily life working 10hrs of everyday, my parent's are also dependent on me coz they are staying in patna. Its being more than 2 years she never visited my hometown to meet my parent's coz she says they are poor and not classy. I am scared if she file's a false case against me my whole family will suffer due to my wrong decision of marrying my wife. Whenever I ask my wife to plan for kid's she get angry, also by mistake she got pregnant last year but without my permission and consent she had an abortion I have not signed on the doctor abortion letter she only signed and gone for abortion. I am not able to understand what she wants, money is everything for her. I need to consult a genuine lawyer who can guide and tellme how to be safer side if she files any ccomplaint against me and my parent's. I would be thankful if I can get to know how can I keep my self safe atleast I can get antiseptary bail if she and her parent's do something against me.

Learning

2 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     05 March 2015

start recording her and familys threats ( phone recordings/video recordings). Gather as many evidence as possible. Expose them, go to local police station and submit these proofs as a safeguard towards any false cases. Be a man, don't give up and blame yourself for what has happened to you.  Speak to your family members, share your situation and they will definately help you.

There are several other men in this forum and in country who are in the same ship as yours. Talk to a good lawyer who can guide you with further steps. Goodluck !!

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     06 March 2015

Dear, First of tell me, what you have though for future .... Whether you wanted to stay like this forever or do something regarding this ? Because only if I get to know what in your mind then only I will be able to provide you with a plausible defence and all ..... And so far as her threats are concerned she will not be able to do anything because these all allegations were proved to be false in the court .... And you don't have to worry regarding that ... Try sit and talk and find out why she does all kinds of things and let me update about her behaviour and all..... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register