Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shoeabullashariff   27 February 2015

Filing a case against centralised admission cell, bangalore

Hello, 

My name is Shoeabulla Shariff from Bangalore,  two months back i had appeared for Karnataka Wakf Board Recruitment exam. All Recruitment process outsourced to Centralised Admission Cell (CAC), Bangalore. After a month of exam CAC released provisional key answers in their website https://auqaf.caconline.in and i found that around 25 questions are cosidered as wrong answers inspite of correct answers. On 17/1/2015 i raised a objections to provisional key answers and submitted all supporting docs with explanation but they didn't considered my objections and on 24/2/2015 they released final key answers & recruitment results without replying my objections application. 

In recruitment result they rejected my application saying that "NOT ELIGIBLE - NOT STUDIED DEGREE IN COMMERCE".

I'm a BBM Graduate. In Recruitment notification they mentioned as " A PERSON SHOULD HOLD DEGREE IN COMMERCE". Now i have collected documents from Bangalore University saying that BBM is a commerce degree. I have filed another objection with supporting docs in CAC.

Now I'm planning to file a case in Karnataka High Court. Please guide to file a case step by step and also if you have any contacts with good advocates please let me know. 

Thank you all in advance. 

Learning

2 Replies

Rajesh Kulkarni (Advocate)     27 February 2015

Hi Shariff,

Immediately file WP petition  along with interim application to stop further recruitment process, you have better case

Rajesh kulkarni

Advocate

shoeabullashariff   27 February 2015

Hi Rajesh, Thank you for your prompt reply. just one enquiry that can i file writ petition directly in the Karnataka High Court? Usually how will it cost to file WP Petition? And also for filling WP Petition how much duration will take? If you have any good advocate of karnataka high court pls let me know.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register