LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dhanaji   24 February 2015

Guidance needed against the dv act

Dear All, I am a chemical engineer and I living with the family in navi mumbai. My wife name archana (from Barshi) who left the house two years and 2 months back in 2013. Last year after one year on 5th may i file case against her come to home to live happily or just give me the divorce in Barshi (Solapur - Maharashtra). After that in June 2014 she file DV case against me and my family members. She never accepted the Notice of my Case at her father house. As previously at march 2014 and june 2014 she reply to my notice me as Archana tukaram bhise barshi as her address. She file fake case in name of DV act from pune which not place of marriage or stay or anything. She shows she live there temporarily. In actual she dont stay over there. she ask for interim maintenance charges. She available for pune case but don't come in the Barshi court. We have order of court to paste notice on her father house and now order to publish notice in paper so that she will come or it will go for the one side judgement.

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     24 February 2015

Dear, Yes that can go ex-parte .... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

fighting back (exec)     25 February 2015

Dear All, I am a chemical engineer and I living with the family in navi mumbai. My wife name archana (from Barshi) who left the house two years and 2 months back in 2013. Last year after one year on 5th may i file case against her come to home to live happily or just give me the divorce in Barshi (Solapur - Maharashtra). After that in June 2014 she file DV case against me and my family members. She never accepted the Notice of my Case at her father house. As previously at march 2014 and june 2014 she reply to my notice me as Archana tukaram bhise barshi as her address. She file fake case in name of DV act from pune which not place of marriage or stay or anything. She shows she live there temporarily. In actual she dont stay over there. she ask for interim maintenance charges. She available for pune case but don't come in the Barshi court. We have order of court to paste notice on her father house and now order to publish notice in paper so that she will come or it will go for the one side judgement.

----------------------------

as per your above reply: you filed a case against her....what case is this?? is it sec 9 RCR case?  how can you say that her DV case is 'fake' you also says that she has shown that she has lived here temporarily, a woman can file a case from where she lives. so jurisdiction point can be anywhere she is temporarily or permanantely living..

which case is the pune case??

which case is running in barshi court???

which case you want a one side judgement??

all your details are mixed up and confused, in order to give you a proper guidance you can give your full details or you can send me a private message on my id.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register