LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Precilla (Technical Consultant)     23 February 2015

Seeking annulment for my marriage

Hi all, am 25 years old working in a corporate got married on December 12th 2014 under christian law.Exactly on 5th Day, he suddenly got severe headache and nausea. So we tuk him to the nearby hospital, they said its just due to tiredness and gave him basic medication and v returned back home.He was not normal for 3 days from then, he had complete drowsiness and the left eye ball movement have been stopped.We again took him to a doctor and he suggested for a CT brain scan and found that there is a tumor of size 4cm.It was a great shock for me,when doctor enquired about the history his mother said that 2yrs back they came up with the same situation bt they didnt go for proper medical treatment,the simple anwser given by his mom was not so easy to accept by me. The situation became so critical, we admitted him in CMC vellore immediately and started there with further treatments. At the end of constant  analysis and findings by neurosurgeons from MRI contrast, its been declared as "neuroendocrine neoplasm".

So according to me they have hidden this matter and arranged for marriage so am no longer ready to lead the rest of my life with him. Can anyone suggest me what kind of steps can be further taken to apply for divorce? Is there any possiblity for annulment of my marriage in my case as i haven't lived a life with him. Kindly do post your opinions at the earliest .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register