Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhanudassss (service)     18 February 2015

What offense applicable?

Dear Experts,

In custody case Family court Thane made interim visitation order-- "Petitioner is entitled to visit the child on 1, 3 & 5 Saturday of every month during 11 am to 2 pm in the children complex at Family court Thane."

In 3 yrs span, wife brought child 2-3 occasions as per  the orders but there after she stopped bringing the child, when she found that my daughter is very friendly with me. Therefore, applied many tricks to create fear in the mind of child and to avoid the visitation. She give reason of sickness, unwillingness etc of the child. But the child report says child is wiling to meet the father in court premises. Even then, child not brought for visitation.

Contempt petition filed by me for non-compliance of child visitation order, is pending since last one year for reference to the H.C. I heard from Wife side that in that visitation order  there is no direction or order to Wife to bring child for visitation as ordered hence they are not worried.

Therefore, I tried to meet my daughter in the school at the end of her school timing but when the school authorities and teachers saw me at gate in school premises and trying to meet my daughter, they pulled my daughter from outside of the gate to the first floor in the cabin of Principal office and closed the door, thereby I could not meet my daughter. They filed NCR against me, when I left from there. Similar incident happened on another occasion in school during visitation period mentioned in the order that time also they filed NCR and I also filed NCR. Meanwhile, father of the Wife made me a call and told that the child falls unconscious at the mention of court visit and when I asked about it, he threatened that he would not bring my daughter for visitation in the court and asked me to do whatever I want. Police did not take my complaint. Therefore, I filed written complaint after a week and requested for action but nothing happened and they continued not bringing child for visitation.

Wife take stand that she is not ordered to bring child for visitation, and she & school authorities take stand that court allowed visitation only at Child Complex in Court that too on specified days (their implied meaning)

Now my questions are--

What is procedure to enforce interim child visitation order of Family court above?

Do I require to file separate application for execution of interim child visitation order before the Family court or other court?

Can Family court take action for not bring child for visitation and school authorities not to meet child even after school hours?

Has school authorities committed any offense?

What offense committed by the custodial parents by not bring child for visitation as per interim order?

What offense committed by father of the wife by informing child falls unconscious at  the mention of visitation at court and they would not bring child for visitation?

Please answer these questions at the earliest,

Thanks in anticipation,

Bhanudasssssssssss

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register