Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suraj12345 (engineer)     09 February 2015

Plese provide me help in crpc sec 125

Sir/madam,

Is there any judgement where victim husbond is working as an engineer and petitioner wife is educationally qualified as doctor who is not working intentionally to harrassment to husbond whom she deserted......

i am a victim working as an engineer in govt firm earning gross salary as 55 thousand and in hand salary of 23 thousand.. my wife deserted me from last ten month and her parrents asulted me very much and now they file maintance under sec125 on me where intreme is granted as 10 thousand....she already fied false 498 on me and my parrent which caseis going on at my native place and nagpur too...and we both didnt appled for divorce and i dont want divorse from her as i made and love come arrange marriage....she was me for on 3 month with me at my working place but now she is with her parrents at native place and she gave false information that she is living at nagpur for classes.. plese anyone ...help me what should i do in this case........

Regards

kohinoor Tajne

Assistant Engr

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

I hope the following judgement will be of help.

Attached File : 11837559 in the high court of delhi at new delhi dhinagara no maintenance to qualified wife.doc downloaded: 114 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register