Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sarma viswanadha (computer operator)     08 February 2015

Irctc refund not credited in my account

Dear Sir,

I had booked three tickets from IRCTC site on 03.11.2014 through IMPS P2M Pull Transaction (mobile banking) mode. And cancelled same and partially on Dt. 24.12.2104, 27.12.2014 and 02.01.2015. IRCTC accepted all my refunds 2days after my cancellation. Usually the amount credited in bank account within 7 days. But the amount not credited in my account even in 10th day. Then I call the banks head office and explained the situation, they credited the amount that day night (07.01.2015). Then I found that one credit is missed. Regarding the missing credit I requested through email and phone calls. I escalated this issue with CCSO of the bank. He advised the concerned dept. to send interim reply to customer. Then the concerned dept send a reply that “This is IMPS P2M Pull transaction. Unless we receive funds from SBI we are not in a position to resolve the issue. The time limit to represent the issue with NPCI is 60 days from the date of transaction and hence there is no provision to lodge complaint in the system after 60 days. In the present case Customer done transaction on 03.11.2014 and cancelled ticket on 05.01.2015 system is not allowing. Hence we have escalated to NPCI and pursuing with NPCI for early resolution. This is for information”.

Till the date I didn’t get that refund. And I even understand who is the responsible one my Banker or IRCTC or SBI.

In the above reply he said transaction on 03.11.2014 and cancellation on 05.01.2015. But originally I canceled on 02.01.2015 and IRCTC refunded on 05.01.2015. IRCTC is saying we already refunded ask your banker.

Please let me know sir how deal this issue. I am thinking file complaint on Banking Ombudsman.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register