Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victim (master)     02 February 2015

S.l.p u/a 136 as petitioner in person e-filing query

Members

I require to file S.L.P as petitioner in person. my petition is ready as per form 28 published in supreme court handbook. I came to know about e-filing of the petition. but how to file affidavits in support of applications and petition. do i need to take help of local notary and then upload a scanned copy.

kindly guide me.

thanks in advance

Regards

Victim.

Learning

3 Replies

aniruddha mukherjee (manager)     13 April 2015

Do scan the affidavit and other annexed documents and then upload them. But consult with the oath commissioner that the affidavit is to be filed before SC.

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     05 July 2015

Quite good sugestions, I do agree with learned lawyer

Rajendra (GH)     07 July 2015

I have recently filed a WP at BHC and found that the rquirements were quite different than what was given on the website.

The affidavit in support of application or petition is nothing but the same thing re-typed with AFFIDAVIT written at the top and signed with solemn affirmation at the end. No verificaiton clause as in the petition. This needs to be singed on bottom of each page also, and then notorized.

On the other hand, VERIFICATION means the petition itself is verified at the end, that is signed by the petitioner and verified by signature and stamp the officer in the Court especilly appointed for the purpose. If so VERIFIED, separate affidavit may not be requried. For verificaiton by this officer you would have to affix a stamp on the VERIFICATION page (it is Rs 5 for BHC) and show your photo identity.

About uploading the files on the portal, please check the limit of the file size. It didn't work for me with the BHC. In any case, I guesss, you would have to go pesonally to submit ink signed petition copy and also remove objections raised if any.

Best wishes

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register