Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoranjan Das (Constable)     30 January 2015

Wife filed dv. exparte order in rcr in my favour.

Dear sir,
We have married for 14 yrs with 2 male children. My wife deserted me on 02/04/2012. In spite of several request she did not return back to home. I had filed a RCR u/s 9 of Hindu marriage act in the same yr. In this case exparte judgement sentenced in my favour. Recently wife filed a divorce case and interim maintenance. My adv is saying for mcd. I will not go for this. Because I know very well that i have no fault at all. So I will go for contest dv. I want to known that still i have to pay the maintenance or i will go to higher court?

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

14 years of marriage and 2 kids, your kids should be kicking you both for thinking about divorce.  Reconcile with your wife ASAP and lead happy family life.  Dont screw your own life.  All the best.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 January 2015

As above advised by helping hand think over it, if not then as per your wish you can contest the divorce case , regarding maintenance, if your wife has no earning from any source to maintenance herself and the children then court will grant her maintenance from you .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register