Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajabharathi R (Soft Eng)     24 January 2015

Appartment association

HI Every one,

I am one of the flat owner of 44 in appartment and my flat is first corner flat. There is a vacant land near our appartment compound (near my flat) and neighbour. The neighbour started construction in the vaccant land putting pillars over our appartment compound with out leaving any space that reduces the air and light to my falt. And also the neighbour places the bamboo over compund for support and he dont cover construction area and so our compound wall and the floor become dirty. More over i came to know that the land space is canal path and i have record for that. So i insisted the appartment association to take legal action on this issue. But they show no interest and they dont even talk to the neighbour and inform him to cover and to do it in a proper way. So i was unhappy with appartment, But i do pay the maintenance correctly what ever they charge. Now my question is, shall i stop paying the maintenance amount or pay half of the amount they declare as i was not satisfied with association ? is the Illegal construction over appartment compound is an issue that association must involve ? 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register