Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

alok   22 January 2015

Employer didn't deposit pf money

Hi All,

Please give me advice on this event.

1. I worked in a company for almost 3 .5 months ( 13 june 2013 - 30th sept 2013)

2. There was not any issue with AB till now.

3. Today I checked my PF balance online and it was showing as per attached passbook. I was shocked that the employer deducted money from my salary for PF ,but never deposited to PF office.

4. As per passbook ,Cmpny  only deposited EPS part ,but it was continuously deducting money from my salary for PF and even it didn't deposited 1 month contribution.As I worked there for 3 and half months ,thare should be four entries .

5.As per company provided for 16 for financial year , I am attaching the screen shot and as per this they have deducted 9180 from my salary for PF.

6. even the attched IT computation sheet which they provided ,is also state the same.

Kindly go throught the attached screenshots of documents and give me suggestion what to do now ,It is more than 1 yr and 5 months passed from my last working day in that cmpny and it only deposited 1 time my share with EPFO office rather 4 times.so instead of 18360 /- Inr ,I have around 2800 /- in my EPF account.

Learning

7 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 January 2015

Visit the RPFC in nearest PF office, in person with written complaint and demand to depute the PF Inspector to check and penalize the company on the spot and also lodge FIR against the company.....

Do not forget to obtain acknowledgment on your copy with diary number,seal with date and signature... 

Later you can escalate with a copy to Addl.CPFC,CPFC and also vigilance cell of EPFO... 

Then you may follow up thru RTI...........

It shall speed up the things.......

YOu can also pull the company and EPFO to DCDRF.......

Post the results in this thread....

alok   22 January 2015

How much maximum I can claim for this ?

bcz I am frustated and my previous employer is not properly responding.

First he cheated me and now making me frustrated too .

Please advice ,so that he can learn a lesson .

alok   22 January 2015

I didn;t understand this 

YOu can also pull the company and EPFO to DCDRF....... 

would ypu please advice what should I tell to DCDRF..?

is EPFO also responsible for this ?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 January 2015

First lodge complaint with EPFO then go to DCDRF thru a lawyer dealing in consumer cases.

Your lawyer would know and can advise you further..

alok   22 January 2015

Thanks Kumar , it is really helpful .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 January 2015

You have been properly advised to approach the local PF office with a complaint.  After the  complaint wait for the reasonable period and then pursue the next course of action.

alok   29 January 2015

Thanks for replying ..

I Have lodge a grevienance from EPFI website , would it enough ?

now it is showing as enquiring from their end .

Please advise .

Regards,

Alok

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register