Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (TA)     21 January 2015

Loan matter

Please can anybody help me....m totally devastated and depressed

I had taken personal loan of 47000/- in 2007, i dont remember detials but i have paid 3000/- EMI for 13 months.....

Then i suffered huge debacle ....lost jobs Parents health worsened 

Father undergone bypass aged 65, Mothere has severe Rheumato Arthritis and Diabetes aged 59,

I got married 3 yrs back, lost my baby last year....

NOw an Arrest warrant has been issued in my name, i hv not attended hearing in court as i am so much involved in family health issues...

I am ready to settle the Loan upto 25k settlement amount, but they insisting for 60k. Whereas i can understand they have applied recurring interest for this many years and demanding the same, but can i pay 25k and settle the same.

Loan is from Aphelion Finance at Mulund

Now i want to wind up the Loan But the Finance firm is harrasing , they are not coming face to face conversation , just on call.......Asking for 60,000 to 1,00,000/-

IF suppose i am unable to repay how much days of imprisonment is i have to suffer.....

do replyyyyy

Rajkumar

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 January 2015

One timesettlement: If you express your desire to pay back, and make known tothe bank your current financial condition, banks may be willing to enter into aone time settlement on a case to case basis. This is a good way to get rid ofyour loan if you have some money as usually the settlement will be done at alesser value i.e. the bank may waive off some amount/charges. If your financialsituation is really bad, then you may need to file for bankruptcy to freeyourself from the loan commitment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register