LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     12 January 2015

Reply not accepted under dv case

Experts, last week the Judge had not accepted the reply filled by my advocate on my behalf. she said kindly file the reply including all other co-respondents. m questions are ?

1. is they try to involve everyone in the case(father, brother and mother) so that more pressure will be created and more money can be extorted. as in terms of settlement 50 lac has been demanded i cant not pay even 3 lacs, then how i will pay 50 lacs. pls advice

2.What are the steps in DV case in which court proceeds ? Stages of DV case ?

3.In how much time interim relief and residence orders can be passed ?

4.Please advice on the same it is urgently required.

5. Thanks

RGDS

HB498a

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 January 2015

Nobody is convicted under 498A unless there is enough proof of physical violence. Recent study in Orissa shows that there has been no conviction in 15 years. Don't fear the criminal case. Just attend the dates and keep on filing applications in the ongoing case. Lat the case drag. Never offer any settlement- let the law take its own course. If settlement offer comes from other side, record the conversation. If communication in E-mail, be polite and keep on saying let the law take its own course. You know you are innocent and time will prove you right.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register