Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjeev   11 January 2015

Wife's sisters, brothers and parents have made my life hell

Hi,

I am married for 4 years, my wife has 3 another sisters and 2 brothers in their family. My wife is very annoying and has made my life hell.

The eldest sister of my wife is staying in the first floor of their inlaws but is in an open relationship with a man, who visits everywhere with her and the important thing is that he visited to my home as well with her sisters than upon my anger and some dispute she has stopped coming to my house. He and her sisters said they will get me charged for a divorce case and shailesh even chased my once.

Another sister is also in dispute and not in a good relationship with her in laws, the situation is such that her mother in law had to move somewhere else.

the youngest sister is also also came back home after four months of her marriage and has a son now and separated.

The problem is that they all have created an association and keep misguiding my wife, the effect of that is my wife stop going to my house as i am staying away from my hometown due to my job. They keep on misguiding her and as a result there are problems in my house, hardly i am living at my home, now a days their parents told her to call the police.

Very recently i denied to go to her cousin's marriage and as a result she called up the police, but police did not found any issues and they asked my wife to come for a medical and my smart wife did not go for a medical and said that she doesn't has any issues and due to a dispute she called up the police and everything is fine now.

On the same my wife's brother came and started saying us bad things, i started recording their voice but one of the brother saw that i am recording, he snatched my from and turned off the recording.

My wife even give her parents some financial help as my wife's parents are week financially as they are accommodating my wife's youngest sister and her son as well, she keep on buying households and clothes for them even.

My father is a very simple person and are senior citizen, next year they are getting retired. She is very scared of everything because my wife 2 elder sisters and brothers are threatening  us for dowry case and threaten us to murder even.

What to do, one side is my parents those are entering in the senior citizenship next feb and another side is my life.

i have been living in a continuous pressure  for last two years, My wife's sister her by friend and their parents and brothers have made my life hell.

I am irritated from this life and feel to commit suicide some times. i have gone very week physically and mentally, the only support is from my parents and my few friends.

I consulted many people that nobody is gonna listen as in this country there no hearing for a Men, but everything will happen the moment you wife or her side complaints in Police.

Please suggest,

Learning

6 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     11 January 2015

Write a detailed letter to the ssp police of your district write everything also add in it that they are threatening you that they will falsely drag you and your parents in dowry harashment case and domestic violence case , once before she called the police without any reason , ask help and relief and protection from him , bring your mother and father with you in ssp office , also take receiving with you in the photocopy from ssp office , it will help you if they file false case against you .

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     12 January 2015

I completely agree with Laxmi kanth joshi. Do not despair. If you have any problem/doubts you can call me 7893011777 or ravinder2345@gmail.com.  Try to face the problem. Try to raise your voice.  Meet the relatives, middle men, mediators and well wishers of your wife and her parents and explain them your problem.  In that way you can project their wickedness in the society.  This will definitely damage their reputation and they will mend their ways.  Inspite of that they do not mend their way, file a divorce case on your wife on the ground of cruelty and seperation.  Within 3 to 4 years you will get divorce.  In retaliation they may file 498a and dowry harassment case.  Defend them.  As you are innocent, you will safely come out of the cases. 

SuperHero (Manager)     12 January 2015

Grow Up Brother. If you are scared then they will make you scare further and if you are in fear they will create more fear.

1. You decide how you want to live your life?

a.    A.Like a Coward.

b.    B. Courageous Man with dignity.

2. You want to live your life in Fear?

a.      a. Always live in Fear what will happen this or that?

b.     b. Come what may I will face it.

3. Do you know the value of Life?

4. What will happen if you commit suicide?

5. Who will take care of your parents?

All you need is COURAGE. Jo Dar Gayya Woo Mar Gayya…

As advised by Laxmi Kant Ji…write a detailed letter and also ask your parents to submit a letter too.

May be even you can write a letter to the local police station/district collector/Local Court Judge and get a copy of that too.

Approach a Lawyer and take legal advice.

Watch some inspirational movies or read some good books.

Wish you Good Luck.

sanjeev   13 January 2015

My parents are totally scared, my father has never faced such issues in his life. I even have nothing in my life remaining i just want peace for me and my parents and specially for my parents as next year onwards they will be entering in their senior citizenship.

yesterday my father and mamaji came to my home and during the long talk with me they keep on motivating me and take a lead again for the same and talk to my wife.

Morning i talked to her this time she talked to me badly and in a bad tone said talk to my brother and i wont come unless you are not agree on all my conditions.

Then my papa called his ruffian brother and he said that we wont send her for one - two months.

i know my wife well and she is not like that,as  she was speaking, she has been manipulated completely. 

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     13 January 2015

sanjeev ji do that first what my friend Ravinder. P had suggest you put the pressure on your wife and her parents through your both sides of respected relatives , common friends , near and dear ones , middle man etc by telling them the true facts and request them for an amicable solution, if your wife and her parents not care then file the complaint to the ssp as i earlier suggest you , first do this and equally inform me i will give you legal advise.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 January 2015

The experts have advised well. Now it is you to decide. Instead of thinking of this and getting more and more worried, consult a good lawyer in the local and take his advise about continuing the married life or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register