Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Kumar (Govt )     11 January 2015

Vacating from my property

Dear sir

I have a property but some one occupied this property with out having any legal or any kind of plain document I want to know how I can vacant this property from them. Would I able to file 144 against them? Secondly can they file any kind of  legal procedure against me after 144 filled?

Learning

4 Replies

Rakesh Kumar (Govt )     12 January 2015

ya sure please tell me your address  mob no 9439042257

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     12 January 2015

First of all collect your title documents from the Sub REgistrar office or Revenue authorities. Basing on the documents file land grabbing case/recovery of possession  against the person who occupied the property along with damages and legal expenses. 

Rakesh Kumar (Govt )     14 January 2015

sir i have all link documents from sub registrar . sir please tell me your phone no . and guide me how i filled land grabbing case and what is the benifits of this case. wouild i able to file 144 against them

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 January 2015

If the property is grabbed by a third person, you may either lodge a complaint against him under anti land grabbing act/rules before the special cell for this purpose generally based at district police headquarters or file a complaint with the local police under criminal trespass. First ascertain your title by gathering all the documentary evidences and then jump into legal action through criminal as well as civil law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register