Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

moosa (prop)     09 January 2015

Consumer case

sir,

i have filed a case in cdrf calicut against a non banking finance company of kerala for non payment of chitty amount.they filed a version and simply told that i have not called to their office after bid.it was possible for them to say because they did not give receipt for the documents submitted.after receipt of their version i have under RTA requested for documents and for some informations.they have sent some of the documents and given some false informations.they said that there were arrears in chitty and i have not signed in the documents are the reasons why they have not paid

after several years they have filed a false version.they said that there was a deficiency. CDRF dismissed my case and i have filed an appeal in state forum.same time i have informed information commission.after hearing the commission issued notice under section 20 and likely to impose fine from the op

will it effect to my case.should i accept penalty amount.my case is in state forum same time can i file a criminal case against op?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register