LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raju (Owner)     08 January 2015

Visa application when there is a section of 420

Dear Sir/Madam, I had a partnership business with 1 partner. There was partnership issue and therfore I had planned to quit from business but could not quit in writing due to some problems internally. We had taken a token of Rs 1.5 lakh from one of the customer and my partner did not pay him back. Now the party filed a case against both of us and section 420 & 406 was charged. We were taken into the custody for 3 days after which we were released on bail. We have paid back the amount to the police and they made a panchnama and the same was submitted to the court based on which we got bail. It will take around 1 month for this case to get closed as the party wants to settle by taking another 50, 000 extra. Now, I have chances to go to Denmark for my official tour for 10 days in couple of months. Will I get the visa or there would be some problem in getting the Damish Visa???

Please suggest.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 January 2015

Traveling abroad temporarily during the pendency of a criminal case should not be a problem especially when there is no restriction to travel, by court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register