LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     07 January 2015

Interiam stay order in highcourt

Hi Sir, My wife filed 498a on 03.09.2013 me and released regular bail but in remand report my parents names also mentioned. we applied for quash in Highcourt for me and my parents got interiam stay order in Highcourt. our lawyer mentioned in the highcourt that all petitioners (Me and My parents) have bail but my parents didnt have bail and only I have bail because they mentioned only in Remand Report but chargesheet not yet filed. our lawyer is telling apply for anticipatory bail for parents also in Highcourt. Charge sheet not at all filing because all false allegations and no proofs to file chargesheet and also no allegations about my parents in FIR and Remand Report.

1) Please advise when is the right time to apply for bail in court my parents?

2) After getting anticipatory bail my parents also appear before JFCM Court for hearings before chargesheet? because Till now no chargesheet filed but I have attended 20 hearings. Dont know when they file chargesheet. Please advise.

3)Once my parents get anticpatory bail from Highcourt,Surities and my parents have to attend in High court or JFCM Court (Lower court) because we have stay in High court now? Please advise. Thanks for ur time.

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 January 2015

Were your parents names recorded in F.I.R. if so file anticipatory bail for your parents. Any how  The Supreme Court on Wednesday said women were increasingly using the anti-dowry law to harass in-laws and restrained police from mechanically arresting the husband and his relatives on mere lodging of a complaint under Section 498A of the Indian Penal Code.

Hi Sir, My parents names mentioned only in Remand Report only...Please advise. Thanks for ur time..

Hi Sir, I will follow the same, but only my parents names mentioned in REMAND REPORT ONLY. please advise on below questions. 1) After getting anticipatory bail my parents also appear before JFCM Court for hearings before chargesheet? because Till now no chargesheet filed but I have attended 20 hearings. Dont know when they file chargesheet. Please advise. 2)Is it possible, Once my parents get anticpatory bail from Highcourt, my parents can surrender in High court submit surities in Highcourt itself, instead of attending in JFCM Court (Lower court) because we have stay in High court now. Sir am getting scare after getting bail my parents has to go their place to appear with in 2 weeks. again they have to attend each and every hearing before chargesheet because they wont file charge sheet because all false allegations and no proofs. I already filed TEP petition on my father in law and also RTI and waiting for their reply. Please advise am worrying about my parents. Thanks for ur time.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     07 January 2015

Mr. Srinivas,

Could you please send me the Remand Report personally in my email and inform me the same through PM ?

Let me see it before I can give you relevant advice.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     07 January 2015

Please also send me the copy of case-diary personally.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register