Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditya (Manager)     07 January 2015

Sale agreement dispute

Dear All,

Please Help me with this !!!

We rented a building and after some time we planned on buying it so we entered in to a sale agreement with the seller and also paid him some advance amount. But now i have come to know that he has sold the building to the third person,

I am having the sale agreement. so pls help me with this, as i am scared that i will loose this building.

At the moment i am staying in this building.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 January 2015

Violation of any of the agreed-upon terms and conditions of a binding contract or agreement. This breach could be anything from a late payment to a more serious violation, such as failure to deliver a promised building asset. A contract is binding and will hold weight if taken to court; however, proof of the violation is imperative. arrange to send a legal notice for violation of agreement.

Bhavesh Desai (Sales Manager)     08 January 2015

Please ask your advance back and look for another flat. Its better to be safe than sorry. Best way is to avoid this kind of people rather than having fight with them.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 January 2015

Your same query posted in another thread was properly answered, you may visit the same for knowing the answer/opinion and further advises.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register