LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighter (Software professional)     03 January 2015

Got a phone from police station

My father in law went to police station...

My father got phone from police station.I am writing the conversation:

SHO: bhai inki ladki ko kyo nahi le jaa rahe ho,jail jaana chahte ho kya.

My father:jaana padha to chale jayenge..aap inka case darj kar lijiye fir cort mai jo hoga dekhenge...

SHO;problem kya hai...

My father:ab ladka ladki ki nahi ban rahi to mai kya karun....

SHO:aapki bhi jimmedari to banti hai...

My father:inhone fraud aur hera pheri se shaadi ki hai 

Sho:kya herapheri ki hai...

My father:phone pe mai aapko kya bataun...aap donon parties ko aamne saamne bitha lijiye fir aapko pata chal jaayega...

aap koi notice summon bhijwao hum aa jaayenge....

SHO:aap bahar mamle ka samjhota kar lo donon ke liye accha rahega....aur SHO ne phone father in law ko de diya...

Father in law:ladki kab le jaaoge

My father to father in law:Ab yahan aa hi gaye to darj karwa do case....ladki to ladka le jaayega usse poocho..mujhe kyon poochte ho...

phone cut ho gaya......

after that my father called to father in law ...he is telling woh to bas aise hi gaya tha..koi case darj nahi karaya....I already filed divorce and told them that i filed..but notice is not served yet.....Any guidance regarding this by experts as he approached police station ........

Learning

3 Replies

Law_Learner (Asst. Mgr.)     03 January 2015

hi, It's good you are recording the conversations. It's pressure tactics that your FIL is applying as he may know the gender biased laws in India. I have gone through the same situation wherein my wife, FIL went to police station and filed a false complaint under section 323/341. Later he admitted over phone that he loadged the FIR to put pressure on me to take her girl back. 

If you do not want to be with your wife, take a stand. I don't know what's the problem between you and your wife but be careful. If you have any not done anything wrong with your wife and it's your wife who is at fault "dont be afraid" and keep recording the conversations and try to extract your wife's / your in-laws wrong doings on phone while remaining calm and not using any unparliamentary words. 

Disclaimer : I am not a legal expert. 

Regards,

JanDec

fighter (Software professional)     03 January 2015

Bhai fir aapke case ka kya hua....maine to already divorce file kar hi diya hai.....ab raam jaane kya hoga....sunne mai aaya hai woh ab mahila thane gaye hain...wahan ke phone ka intzaar kar raha hoon.....

Law_Learner (Asst. Mgr.)     04 January 2015

Well, I would say I am reaping the fruit of "not filing for divorce". Instead my FIL called me few days earlier and agreed for Mutual Consent Divorce. However, I suspect they will change and will again ask for taking the girl back. "kabhi ha kabhi na" chalega thode time in order to put pressure. 

Don't worry about the mahila thana. Be confident. Get a good lawyer, which is in itself a hard job though. keep following LCI. Read relevant / similar cases here on this forum and seek advice from the experts whenever needed. 

Best of luck. 

Regards,

JanDec

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register