LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     28 December 2014

Filing cases after 498a and dv is over and dismissed

When I asked my lawyers to prepare for counter cases after 498a and DV is over, they say that as a complainant it would be a big pain for you as you will have to attend all the dates.

I am a middle class employee, I want to fight for justice, but is it really a fact that the court when know I am fighting against false cases filed on me and my family would not provide me any kind of respite?

I do plan to attend all the dates but sometimes I have to travel for the job.

Kindly suggest.

Learning

4 Replies

Sreenivas V (S/W)     28 December 2014

Hi,

Please check properly how many times you have to attend court and how many cases you are planning to put. After all your experience in winning these cases do you think they will get the punishment in court. For the sins they done they will sure will be punished one day by GOD. My advice on this for you is just keep supporting others like you who faced problems by sharing your experiences and guidance so that others who are facing these issues will get some what relief.

I won my 498A in 2012 and my lawyer asked me if I wanted to put any cases on her. I said no as I know very well again I have to suffer as I am 500 KMS away from that place where she filed case. Now after 2 years since she lost the case her whole family is suffering now as they cannot show their face in society and 6 months back her lover married some other girl whom they thought will marry her.

498_final stage (Professional)     28 December 2014

Dear Srinivas,

Though I understand what you are trying to say, but I feel we all carry some responsibilities. 

I plan to file following cases

One Perjury to be filed soon from Kanpur.

2) Once 498a is over from Ghaziabad I am going to file one case with all the relevant IPC.

3) One case will be filed from Delhi by my sister since she has been unnecessarily dragged into all this.

So I plan to file 1 solid case on them from Ghaziabad and from Delhi.

And Yah I am confident that they will be behind the bars. How the hell judge could be so lenient?? I have not seen anyone who has ever filed counter case on such people, then how can we even think of conclusion without even fighting for justice.

If in rule of law Audio recordings and Emails are not seen as evidence then I will lose the case. If Audio and Emails have validity (which I know it has) then I am quite sure of getting them behind the bars. We can't let people become terrorist like that. Its like a medicine to such people. They do not deserve to live here.

And how people and society would know about their cases??. For them society, people and their image has no meaning. If that would have been a case then they would not have filed false cases.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     30 December 2014

What do you want to say?, Are you posting some queries here to get clarification or whether you are informing general public about your avenging desire?, If you have determined about what is to be done, what was the purpose for approaching this forum?

498_final stage (Professional)     30 December 2014

@ T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate

Sir please clarify to whom you are responding??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register